2018 Celebrity Martini Glass Auction
The 2018 Celebrity Martini Glass Auction (CMGA), themed “Hope Lives Here,” is set for Saturday, March 24, at Artis—Naples. The CMGA will showcase up to 15 martini glasses signed by celebrities and designed by artists from across the globe. The works of art are auctioned off during a by-invitation-only event and proceeds will benefit PAWS Assistance Dogs and charities supporting the arts in Southwest Florida.
World-renowned chocolatier Norman Love of Norman Love Confections will host the CMGA’s “Hope & Love After-Party.” In addition to donating his handcrafted artisanal chocolates, expertise and a Signature Mexican Hot Chocolate Martini, Love has assembled an unprecedented line-up of world-class chefs to ensure CMGA guests enjoy a sweet time:
• Florian Bellanger – Star of Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars” (NYC, NY)
• Laurent Branlard – Executive Pastry Chef at Swan & Dolphin (Orlando, FL)
• Sebastien Cannone – Meilleur Ouvrier de France/Co-Founder of the French Pastry School (Chicago, IL)
• Keegan Gerhard – Owner of D Bar Desserts and former host of “Food Network Challenge” (Denver, CO)
• Jerome Landrieu – Director of Chicago Chocolate Academy (Chicago, IL)
• Carrie Nahabedian – Chef and Owner of NAHA (Michelin Star restaurant in Chicago, IL)
• Jacquy Pfeiffer – Co-Founder of The French Pastry School (Chicago, IL)
• Donald Wressell – Executive Pastry Chef at Guittard Chocolate Co (Los Angeles, CA)
Click here to learn more about the Celebrity Martini Glass Auction.
A Naples Illustrated sponsored event.
“I Dream of Jeannie”
The “belly” of the glass is adorned with precious gems designed to resemble a genie-like costume with colors of chartreuse greens and petal pinks. The filigree rim and base are dipped in 14k gold, artfully wrapped with removable 18k gold necklace and earrings. The precious gems, handset and hand-fabricated, include 3.44 carats of peridot, 12 carats of pink tourmaline, 10 carats of amethyst, 1 carat of pink sapphires and 2.35 carats of diamonds designed by Boyajian. The companion piece to this artwork is an authorized reproduction of the original “I Dream of Jeannie” bottle.