Refreshingly Fruity Summer Cocktail Recipes
Blueberry Thyme by Paradise Wine
- 2 oz. Stoli blueberry vodka
- 3⁄4 oz. honey syrup
- 3⁄4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 bar spoon blueberry jam
- Sprig of thyme, lemon peel
Method: Combine first four ingredients and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a thyme sprig and lemon peel.
Razzle Dazzle Me by Agave Bar & Grill
- 2 oz. Stoli raspberry vodka
- 1⁄4 oz. passion-fruit puree
- Splash of pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 oz. Chambord liqueur
Method: Combine first three ingredients over ice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass with a colored-sugar rim. Splash Chambord down the side of the glass to create a layered look.
Purple Pear by Vom Fass
- 2 oz. Vom Fass Crème de Violette liqueur
- 2 oz. Vom Fass Honey Pear liqueur
Method: Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker and add ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a skewer of pear cubes rolled in pink sugar.
Sparkling Strawberry & Kiwi Sangria by Lamoraga
- 1⁄2 oz. white rum
- 1 oz. muddled strawberries
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 3 oz. sparkling wine
- 3 slices kiwi (not muddled)
Method: Combine first three ingredients, add ice, shake well, and pour into a wine glass. Add kiwi slices and top with sparkling wine.