Thanksgiving Day Specials Around Town
Thanksgiving is a day meant for relaxation and reflection, a day to be celebrated with friends and family. If the thought of cooking for a large group of people stresses you out, trade in your kitchen for award-winning cuisine at one of these local restaurants, which will be serving up delicious dishes throughout the day.
This Thanksgiving, the D’Amico restaurant is featuring special three-course lunch and dinner menus developed by Chef Andrew Wicklander that give guests options of traditional dishes such as roast turkey and sweet potatoes as well as unique offerings like yellowtail carpaccio and oysters Joe Beef.
- First course highlights: Autumn squash salad with arugula, walnuts, and pomegranate; butternut squash soup with foie gras and wild mushroom crostini
- Second course highlights: Roast turkey served with wild rice casserole and sweet potatoes; grilled Kurobuta pork chop with persimmons and mustard greens; 12-oz. Wagyu New York strip; twin grilled cold water lobster tails
- Family-style sides: Mashed potatoes with poutine gravy, sausage and sage stuffing, brussels sprouts gratin, creamed corn
- Third course: Pumpkin cheesecake pie; apple crisp soft-serve sundae
Cost: $45 per person for lunch, $75 per person for dinner
Availability: Lunch from noon to 2:30 p.m., dinner from 3-9 p.m. on Thursday, November 24
For a mix of dishes, stop by Fleming’s Steakhouse, which is offering a four-course prix-fixe menu inspired by traditional Thanksgiving favorites (as well as a special menu just for children).
- Amuse-Bouche for the table to share: Soppressata and brie cheese bites served with apple jalapeno cinnamon chutney, roasted nuts, and truffled deviled egg
- First course: Choose between Fleming’s Salad or lobster bisque
- Main course: Mixed herb roasted turkey breast with savory turkey gravy served with housemade brioche stuffing, fresh cranberry, orange, and cinnamon sauce, butter-mashed sweet potatoes, and green beans with bacon, almonds, and onion
- Dessert: Choose between pumpkin cheesecake with chantilly cream and caramel glaze or carrot cake served with cream cheese frosting and dark-rum caramel drizzle
Cost: $39.95 for adults, $19.95 for children
Availability: Beginning at 11 a.m. on Thursday, November 24
In addition to the resort’s annual Thanksgiving Day buffet (see below), the beachfront restaurant will also be offering special lunch and dinner specials throughout the day.
- Lunch special: Hand-carved roasted turkey with apple pecan and sun-dried cranberry dressing served with candied yams, French green beans, cranberry sauce, and whipped potatoes with sage gravy (topped off with pumpkin pie for dessert)
- Dinner special: Same entrée and sides as lunch menu, plus choice of mixed greens salad or soup (cauliflower, leek, and parsnip bisque or turkey with roasted corn and sweet potato dumpling soup) as well as choice of pumpkin pie or pumpkin praline white chocolate cheesecake for dessert
Cost: $28 per person for lunch, $44 per person for dinner
Availability: Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., dinner from 5-10 p.m. on Thursday, November 24
An annual tradition, the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club will be featuring its elaborate Thanksgiving Day Buffet in The River of Grass Ballroom.
- Appetizer and side dish highlights: Gulf oysters, snow crab claws, candied yams topped with marshmallow brulée, leek and parsnip bisque, sage and chestnut dressing
- Main dish highlights: Roasted whole turkey with sage gravy and cranberry sauce; roasted rib of beef with rosemary au jus and Yorkshire pudding; pan-seared herbed grouper with French Quarter crawfish blanquettes; braised pork shank in a truffle white bean, tomato, and tasso ragout
- Dessert highlights: Pecan pie, pumpkin cheesecake, apple créme brulée, caramel apple cobbler, white chocolate cranberry cake, and a crepe station
Cost: $75 for adults, $30 for children ages 6-12, free for children 5 and under
Availability: Noon to 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 24
Finally, if you’re looking for the best of both worlds, celebrate the eve of Thanksgiving at Osteria Tulia, where Chef Vicenzo Betulia has prepared a variety of traditional Thanksgiving and fall-inspired specials, and then the day of Thanksgiving in the comfort of your own home.
- Menu highlights: Roasted butternut squash soup with mascarpone cream, brussels sprouts, and pancetta; Tortelli di Zucca with pumpkin and ricotta ravioli, sage, brown butter, and parmigiana amaretti; Arrosto di Tacchinella with heritage turkey breast, fennel sausage, prunes, and chestnuts; pecan tart with amaro crème anglaise and pumpkin gelato
Availability: Monday, Nov. 21 through Wednesday, Nov. 23