Ring in the New Year with a Midas touch.
Inspiration Board: Gold symbolizes vitality, health, wisdom and clarity, making it the perfect metal to ring in the new.
1. Moucharabieh The 18-karat gold Marrakesh bangle ($7,000), by Paloma Picasso for Tiffany & Co., was inspired by Moroccan patterns. Tiffany & Co. locations (800-843-3269, tiffany.com)
2. Cascading Cheer Add some pizzazz to your party outfit with 18-karat gold chandelier earrings ($1,410) by Irene Neuwirth. Marissa Collections, Naples (239-263-4333; marissacollections.com)
3. It’s a Wrap Subtle sheen from a 14-karat gold ring ($655) by Lana Jewelry complements any New Year’s ensemble. Neiman Marcus (888-888-4757; neimanmarcus.com)
4. Siren’s Call Party past midnight in these 18-karat rose gold cuffs with white diamonds ($39,600) from the Pomellato Siren Collection. Saks Fifth Avenue locations (877-551-7257, saksfifthavenue.com)
5. Ball Drop Count down to midnight wearing this Vendorafa cuff ($18,231) accented by a round-cut brown diamond pavé sphere. Marissa Collections, Naples (239-263-4333; marissacollections.com)
6. Tassel Chic Embrace a dramatic silhouette with these Ca & Lou Iriana Swarovski crystal fringe earrings ($425) in 24-karat gold-plated brass. Saks Fifth Avenue, Naples (239-592-5900; saksfifthavenue.com)
7. Swirled to Please The Roberto Coin Mauresque necklace ($2,100) features 18-karat gold scrolls dotted with diamonds. Provident Jewelry, Naples (239-649-7200; providentjewelry.com)