The Breakers’ luxury for $269 a night, including breakfast and a host of other perks? If that’s not incentive for a staycation, what is?
The legendary property doesn’t offer deals like this very often, so take advantage of it while you can. The summer promotion is for midweek stays and includes lots of fun stuff:
- Continental breakfast buffet: Monday – Thursday mornings (special pricing Friday – Sunday)
- Access to Spa & Oceanview Fitness Center: Monday – Thursday (special pricing Friday – Sunday)
- Kids’ meals ordered off children’s menus, ages 12 and under with paying adult: Monday – Thursday (special pricing Friday – Sunday)
- Kids’ day camp: Monday – Thursday (special pricing Friday – Sunday)
- Overnight valet parking: Sunday – Wednesday nights; $20 per night Thursday – Saturday
Rates for this program start at $269 for a superior room, which is insanely affordable by Breakers standards. In addition to all this, the hotel is offering summer dining deals at all its restaurants. Three-course menus are offered for as little as $20.11 (lunch at the Flagler Steakhouse). Parents might be interested in the dinner menu at the Italian Restaurant (three courses for $35), which also offers a cool entertainment center for the kids (so you can actually finish three courses). One of the best deals, in my opinion, is the three-course dinner at Seafood Bar for $39.50, which is usually the cost of a single entree. Hard to say no to that.
For more info/dining reservations, call 561.659.8488. For hotel reservations, call 888.273.2537.
Flagler Steakhouse is offering three-course menus for lunch ($20.11), dinner ($45) and Sunday brunch ($35) this summer.