In this fun series, we ask chic travelers what they could never leave home without. Today’s featured jet-setter is as stylish as he is adored by celebrities, models and Armani muses.
Who: Tim Quinn, Celebrity Face Artist, Giorgio Armani
Lives in: Boca Raton, Boston
Travels to: Milan, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tortola
Must-have gear: International BlackBerry 9630 (never out of sight); Armani leather tote; at least two cashmere scarves/wraps; and of course, 50 pounds of makeup!
Can’t leave home without:
- Giorgio Armani Crema Nera Eye Cream (I slather it on while flying and cover with dark glasses)
- Hampton Sun SPF 15 and 30 (you never know when you can sneak in a little sun time)
- My Clarisonic Skin Care Brush and Caudalie cleanser (better than Botox to keep your skin firm; well, Botox as needed!)
- Vie Luxe votives (reminds me of home)
- At least two books (currently The Emperor of All Maladies—my serious read—and usually something more fluffy)
- And always my iPod (playlist of ’80s mixed with current obsession GLEE and Katy Perry)
Vie Luxe votives in Palm Beach scent (of course)
Emporio Armani leather tote
The Piazza del Duomo in Milan