I first discovered Jules Reid and her chic designs awhile back when I was perusing the racks at Calypso and came across her Wyatt pant, a bold graphic print always stops me in my tracks. Described as American, easy-chic and modern with a vintage flair, the Jules Reid collections are always oh-so-perfect for Naples, which is why you must stop by Marissa Collections to see her chic spring line. To get a glimpse of how cool this Southern girl with a mix of NY really is, I asked her to answer a few Luxe List questions.
Luxe List: Top 10 with Jules Reid
1. Ultimate Spring Wardrobe Essential: A long vintage necklace to dress up a simple outfit. It’s one of my signature items.
2. Daily Blog Roll: Style.com, The Love List, Summer is a Verb, Habitually Chic, StyleCourt. I also love the online magazines Lonny and High Gloss.
3. Favorite Scent: Chantecaille’s Petales. I discovered it at Bergdorf’s: it’s floral, but not too strong, and reminds me of beautiful weather.
4. Most Treasured Item: Pictures of my boys at the beach!
5. Favorite Color Combo: Lavender & Green. I think it’s a little more unexpected than pink and green, and it pops so well.
6. Quick Getaway: Harbour Island. I’ve been going there for six years, and I adore the relaxed atmosphere and pink sands.
7. Cocktail After 6: G&T. I love them so much that I actually made Jules Reid cocktail glasses to drink G&Ts from!
8. Favorite Palm Beach spot: Sitting at the bar at the Palm Beach Grill.
9. Style icon: Jackie O and India Hicks. One of the greatest moments of my life was when India Hicks took my line for her shop in Harbour Island.
10. Must-have piece from the SS11 Jules Reid Collection: The Wyatt Pants in the purple dot ikat.
Jules Reid SS11 Collection Trunk Show at Sequin, Palm Beach
March 24-26, 330 South County Road