Naples Charity Register Cover Competition
We are now accepting submissions for the sixth annual Naples Charity Register Cover Competition. Entries should be original works that convey the concept of community and philanthropy. The winning image of the Charity Register Cover Competition will be published on the front cover of the 2022-23 edition of the Naples Charity Register. A photo and a brief story of the artist will appear inside the magazine, and this year’s winner will be awarded a $500 cash prize. For rules, submission guidelines and to send an entry, please refer to the information below. Please direct questions to Olga Gustine.
The competition is open to local artists (from Bonita Springs to Marco Island) working in media that translates to a two-dimensional format through digital photography. This includes: photography; oil, oil pastel, soft pastel, charcoal, ink, watercolor, casein, gouache, acrylic, mixed media (all water media or oil based media); silver or other metal point; collage; mixed media collage; and printmaking (etching, mezzotint, lithography, woodcut, monotype, mono print, aquatint).
- The artwork must be original. If a painting is based on a photo, that photo must be the work of the artist.
- Cover dimensions equate to 9” W x 10.85” H, with a bleed area of 9.250” W x 11.127” H.
- Please note: The Charity Register flag will appear across the top of the cover, with a size of 8.5” W x 2” H. Submit work that fits this format accordingly.
- We reserve the right to crop the image to fit our cover presentation.
- Images should be sent as JPG files at 300 DPI, not exceeding 15 MB, tagged with your name and title of the work. (Mary Smith_pic.jpg).
- Along with your artwork, please submit a short bio, not exceeding 200 words. Include the artist’s name, address, and phone number, as well as the description of the entry according to the submitted materials. (Mary Smith_pic.1 — Title, Medium, Size.)
- Submissions will be accepted May 13, 2022 – August 31, 2022.
- The winner will be notified in September 2022.
Use the form below to send your submission:
(submission successful when uploaded appears next to file name)