Stroll through the Naples Botanical Garden as it is bathed in light by thousands of twinkling bulbs during the annual Night Lights event. From December 17-23, 26-30 and January 2-4 the Garden stays open late, 6-8:30 p.m., giving visitors a chance to explore the enchanted scene while musicians, activities and yard games entertain. Added to the decorated lineup of the Lea Asian Garden, Kapnick Caribbean and Brazilian Gardens, and the Water Garden this year, will be the Scott Florida Garden and the newly opened Chabraja Visitor Center, all of which will don a dazzling array of lights to add to the ambiance.
- Admission is $17 for adults ($9 for members), $7 for children $5 for members).
- The Naples Botanical Garden will close from 5-6 p.m. for setup, reopening from 6-8:30 p.m.
- For more information, call 239-643-7275 or visit naplesgarden.org.
The remaining performance lineup is as follows:
- Tuesday, December 30: The musical duo Patchouli; classical guitar by Joseph Peliska; craft night; and yard games on the Kapnick Caribbean Lawn.
- Friday, January 2: The musical duo Patchouli; guitarist Ricky Howard; and yard games on the Kapnick Caribbean Lawn.
- Saturday, January 3: The Bonita Village Band; guitarist Ricky Howard; craft night; and yard games on the Kapnick Caribbean Lawn.
- Sunday, January 4 – Member Night (members free): Music duo Patchouli closes the festivities; violinist Jeff Leigh; Luminaire Foto photo booth; and Yard Games on the Kapnick Caribbean Lawn.