Hosting a rock shrimp party? Then this recipe for rock shrimp cheese dreams is a must.
Rock Shrimp Cheese Dreams
- 1 pound cooked rock shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 4 (3-ounce) packages herb seasoned cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Coarsely chop rock shrimp.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Gently stir in shrimp and mix well.
- Serve on assorted crackers or party rye.
For more rock shrimp recipes, click here.
The official Chef of Florida, Justin Timineri, shares some of his recipes with us. A proponent of eating healthy, locally-grown and harvested produce and seafood, Timineri’s recipes imbue that Fresh From Florida flavor. For more on chef Justin, click here.
Recipes and images courtesy of Chef Justin Timineri and the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. For more recipes coming from Timineri’s kitchen, click here.