Ireland’s patron saint gets a lot of attention, but St. Joseph’s Day, March 19, is observed by many Italian-Americans. To celebrate, head to:
- Pazzo! for yummy butternut squash ravioli.
- Dolce & Salato Italian Bistro & Food Boutique for a laid-back lunch or a slice of pear and chocolate pie.
- Bellini for sipping vino on the patio.
- Alberto’s on Fifth for elegantly presented dinners.
- Osteria Tulia for Vincenzo Betulia’s comforting, rustic fare.
Seared Tuna with Sicilian Eggplant Caponata and White Bean Crema from Osteria Tulia.
Photograph by Michael Caronchi