Brenda Melton combined a fun party with celebrity-studded goods and discovered an effective way to champion important causes. The 20-year Naples resident and founder of the Celebrity Martini Glass Auction brought the popular and successful event for its sixth year to Artis—Naples January 16, with a glittering array of artist-designed glasses autographed by a stellar line-up. This year’s auction raised $511,000 to benefit PAWS Assistance Dogs, which provides trained service dogs to combat-wounded U.S. veterans and children with disabilities.
1. Inspiring quote: “Every day is a second chance!”
2. Best local shopping: Waterside Shops
3. Favorite designer: Brunello Cucinelli. I love the colors and the quality.
4. Best local attraction: The Naples Zoo. I love animals.
5. Favorite restaurant: Sea Salt. The fish tacos are the best in town.
6. Best place for after-work cocktails: M Waterfront Grille
Continued on page 2.