Make a difference while having a great time at the fourth annual Hope for Haiti Pub Crawl on August 2, starting at 4 p.m. A fun and delicious way of building awareness for Hope for Haiti, a non-profit dedicated to improving the quality of life for the Haitian people by improving education, nutrition and healthcare, the fourth annual pub crawl is once again on the move, making its way to The Village on Venetian Bay. Restaurants participating in this year’s festivities include Bayside Seafood Grill and Bar, Fish Restaurant and M Waterfront Grille, making for quite the seaside affair. For $40 per person ($28 being tax-deductible), guests will enjoy a complimentary drink at each location, food specials, door prizes and more.
- Activities begin at M Waterfront Grille at 4 p.m. – check-in time is 3:45 p.m.
- Tickets cost $40, and are available online only.
- For more information, visit hopeforhaiti.com.
Hope for Haiti is also holding a supply drive for its infirmary, healthcare and education partners. Participants who bring three fo the following items will earn a chance to win additional prizes. Items in need include:
- Band-Aids, mixed sizes (box of 50)
- Digital thermometers
- Liquid Tears (4 oz. bottle)
- Q-Tips (box of 100)
- Cotton Balls (bag of 100)
- Ziploc bags (2 quart size)
- Shampoo (15 oz.)
- Toothpaste (6 oz.)
- Deodorant (2.6 oz.)