Ashley Gerry, a Naples resident for more than a decade, is deeply involved in the community and charitable events around town. She supports the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Golisano|Nicklaus Children’s Health Center in Naples, and Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples. As a C’mon Guild member, she co-chaired its Oktoberfest in 2012 and Night at the Museum in 2014. Gerry also served as a co-chair of Community School of Naples’ Angel Ball last November. She is a mom, wife of Adam Gerry, and she works as an executive consultant for Rodan and Fields skincare.
1. Favorite travel spot: We recently went to Croatia. It was absolutely breathtaking. The people were so friendly and welcoming. My favorite spot to visit was Hvar.
2. Favorite artist: Sandro Boticelli. I love old world, Renaissance artists.
3. Favorite accessory: Shay chokers. They go with everything from workout clothes to ball gowns.
4. Must-attend event: Hats in the Garden. Not only is it a great cause, but when else is it acceptable to wear cotton candy on your head?
5. Signature scent: Bond No. 9 scents for evening; Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia for day.
6. Three things few people know: I have a mild obsession with real-life murder mystery shows; I love pickles, and most things that are pickled (I even drink the juice); and I am a lifelong St Louis Cardinals fan.
7. Guilty pleasure: The Crust pizza. It’s so easy to devour the entire pizza without realizing it.
8. Naples’ best-kept secret: Veranda E in The Escalante hotel. It’s delicious!
9. Hidden talent: Party planning. I love a good themed party!
10. Words to live by: “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
11. Favorite fashion designer: Dolce & Gabbana. It’s a perfect mix of classic and edgy.
12. Go-to hostess gift: Sugarfina candy.